BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 12, 2013

LONLINESS! YOU ARE NOT INVITED ANYMORE :)


It's another night.. cold and shivering..
So alone completely yet accompanied fully as my darlings are just on my eyes..

Nothing to worry nothing to fear
Fast asleep deep down in the dreamland, expressing the meaningful smile..

But I know, there is  a lot more than what they seem...
So much missed.. so much unsaid.. so much to express..so much incomplete. ..

Yet again here, right here I stay just beside them. .. merrily enjoying my empty life, filling up my joy having them in my life... making them the most loved ones..

Thanking allah for wat I got n wat I m capable of contributing. ..
Wishing them to gain the one thing they are missing the most.. :(

3 comments:

sharyf said...

I guess it was 5 years back I started following your blog. But then its been few years I havent seen you around. Last night when I was visiting the old bloggers you name popped up and tried to google. I couldnt spell correctly and couldnt find. Within 12 hours I see you posted a new article. Really surprising.

PemPeNeyNo AnEsThEyShiYa said...

Who is this? Good to know someone is following :) who is this?

sharyf said...

You dont know me, I only followed your blog. There's my name here. If you google you can also find my blog. But, these days I am trying to build my site, more the the blog.