BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 15, 2013

unforgettable date


I met you in a crowded road.. at  a point where I was so broken...    
I gave u the name stalker as u stepped in...yet u followed as you thought it was what your heart directed.. and I knew tht im trapped as You becsme the turning point of my life when teenage shattered.. love was when I found you tht I felt in you.. no one to know, was our aim and u took my hand in that non existing elevator..
It was literal that we kissed above the ground and underneath the sky..
Not planned but was meant to happen... your thirst for me  I sensed it as u hid your smile while your eyes blinked.. you explained me your heart         with complete silence in that aluminum four walled box...
Unforgettable was the name you gave the date... and so was it..          
Oh, how so much I miss you as you r not he who loved me so..

0 comments: