BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

feeling lonely...


its so late and am still awake...on my bed...
it hurts when memories keep flashing all over me,
loneliness in the darkness has become a burden,
i cudnt unzip my lips and wipe my tears, which became my friend instantly..
silence started visiting me recently, cause there is always emptiness which desperately waits for it...
where ever i go...quietness walks with me like a shadow, as i happily take them with me..
and now, i think i've started forgetting a lot..
somebody told me a joke today and i totally didnt know what to do when everyone else were laughing..
then i remembered..
my best friend 'smile' left me days ago and it never came back..
i cant forget the goodbyes it waved me the day it left me...
i am so lonely in this hollowly room..
i need my friends back..
i feel weak and lost in here
and its hard to understand i've never been felt this way ever..

oh dam these tears.. i don want them, but it keeps coming..
for god sake.. these feelings... i want them to runaway..
but it wont just go...
not until my "NEWLY" friends are here... (if u know what i mean)
(picture by divaint art)

life's so empty when u realize u left your life out there and starts a new one for the better or worst

5 comments:

Free Education Consultancy said...

Nice blog!
http://educationeagle.blogspot.com/

swyt butterfly said...

nooo its very easy to leave away your tears..juz think of goood things annd happy moments in your life..

♥♥āphúя §hāfÿú♥♥ said...

i agree with swyt butterfly :) be positive, have confidence.. everythinz gonna be fine soon..

kaiza shozey said...

i like how uve expressed ur feelings into words. uve explained so much but yet again so little to an outsider. we'll all feel lonely and alone sometimes. its good that ur letting it out instead of pretending its not there or tryong to force it away.

PemPeNeyNo AnEsThEyShiYa said...

to swyt butterfly; hey thanks.. i'll try.. but u know when i think of them and the happy moments.. ma bodah rovey...

to Aphu; thanks

to kaiza; eyennu beynumakee.. neway thanks dear.. its just i've started a new life far away from all...