BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Birth Day dear



Months passed away, days flew away, time ran away...
through this you and me, did always stay...
How lovely were we, No problems and only fun,
You made me happy since the beginning...
unlike others you kept a good connection with delegate freedom...
and that's why you became so special, so close to my heart...
i love the way we used to share some from mine and some from yours..

remember the times we used to 'get' things so promptly?
those eye moves you made, made me smile... ^_^
the moves you made.. unknowingly or knowingly..
i understood like a book i read..

One thing which i couldnt comprehend through out was..
the uniqueness in you which i've never seen from anyone else..
how cool and sweet are you... *just no words to explain that
you've been always there for me,
when ever i need... i just don know how to thank you so..
i feel proud and glad to stay beside you
as you make me feel different and special..
and it feel realy good to know that you make me REALIZe that i am SPECIAL in you...

and how can i forget such a friend's birthday..
dear, i am fortunate to have a friend like you..

happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you
happy birthday dear s phataas, happybirthay tooooo uuuuuuuuu..
ha..thah thah thah thuh..
HAPPi BIRTH DAY..
^_^

2 comments:

swyt butterfly said...

oh happy birthday to ur friend...

.mini said...

this is sweet!
happy b day from me too :D