BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

tHe UnFoRgEtTAbLe MoMeNt Of lYf... (2002)


 
it was a monday afternoon, i was walking down the street all alone. the whole environment seems so crowded with people and vehicles. the rain drops which were falling kept me cold and wet.. the fog around seems so huge as i hardly recognized people's faces... some were struggling with their umbrellas and the others were busy running here and there finding shelter to get rid of rain.. the whole scene reminded me of a film that nearly happened the same.. 
anyhow, i wasn't carrying an umbrella or was wearing a coat or something to coverup my self from rain as i loved rain deliberately... so apparently yes, i was all wet.. thank god the file that i was carrying was a transparent buttoned file.. so had no fear tht it wud get wet.. 
well, actually i had no choice other than getting wet in the rain as i cant stop and wait.. if i had, i wud have got late to class... and on the other hand  it was hard to find a  cab in a busy street like this.. so i did i thought best for me... anyway here comes the interesting part...
i wasnt in a hurry though, so was slightly walking slowly and the sudden appearance of someone infront of me scared me to death... i shook my head and blinked my eyes in surprise.. looked at what he did to me..  was this some one didnt know the road rules??  i guess yes!!  anyway... ... "yuk" was the only word i uttered as my dress got wet with dusty mud from the pavement... got a bit frustrated but kept my anger and gave him another glance.. AND then,  "WOW" was the other word which... didnt utter but had in mind and heart... lol.. i looked at him thinking of saying something but all my words melted in astonishment and again froze in surprise with butterflies flying over my head.. duhh... 'what a guy, what a style, what a look... ' I THOUGHT! heheh 
TO BE CONTINUED..... :P

0 comments: