BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 7, 2008

MiSsInG U LiKe CrAzY...



met you in a crowded place, with so many people around..
saw u alone, staring at me....
took off my eyes from u, as a sudden fear rose up in my spines...
headed to my work... having no intention towards you..
life was a mystery i thought,
as no one knows whats inside us..
but when things go bad to worst...
people cant control...
maybe thats what i faced..

i was so silent and quiet..
thinking of a work to be done...
the sudden appearance of you scared me to death...
asking me for a contribution of myself to a get together..
how sweet of u to ask..
but NO, was the answer i gave..
i can still remember the look on your face on that very day..
i wasnt trying to be rude, but it turned out that way..
u r intention changed so weirdly..
i knew...

after days, again i met you... in a printing area..
that was long after the day we first met...
i can still remember, how u tried to help me on an opening ceremony of some A4 sheets..
u r help made me reach you in no time via your add...
that was the real beginning, i guess...

chatting with u was fun and adorable,
talking to u so openly made me feel u so close and special..
u asked me to make a promise,
i happily agreed...
u asked me if i cud care you...
i said yes, if we are that close...
and so....
'friends forever'.. you defined me with a great explanation ..
neither by words, nor by expressions..
but by knowing each other..
i know it wasnt love that we were exchanging
each day...
but it was something more stronger than i thought...
u became my crying shoulder, the greatest fan of my life...
within just 3 months..
and now your far away from me...
and here me,, thnking of you....
your words and the moves you made with me...
i simply love the way you treated me...
wish we cud meet forever and never be apart..
miss u like crazy dear...




0 comments: