BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

intolerable life!


just another night with tears and fear all around me,
its just another heart breaking night which reminds me of the betrayals.
what a pity, i never realized how strong you were..
too cleaver, too smart...
no worries, no pain you showed..
happily accepted future with me...

BUT

was it a show off ? or a plan??
you arnt like before..
you would tell me you love me,
but u r scared to take a risk in life..
cause you know that i dont love you...
u say u love me but u never stay with me..
i don wanna believe you,
neither wanna love you...
you know that very well..
you never deserves me,
and i never deserves you..

we can never have a same to same attraction,
cause naturally we are different..
i am water and you are the fire
if i love blue berries, then you'd love black berries.
if i love enjoyment, then you'd love seriousness,
i love to have friends but you hate them,
i love sharing and you love hiding,
i love talking but u dont..

i say, we can never be together but you say we can..
why? where is the answer for that??
i hate you for tolerating me
i hate you for ruining my life,
i hate you for accepting me...
i wanna hide my self from you..
i wanna live a better life...

i wish i had never gone to you...
but i cant leave you either...
cause i know, there is no human being so unique like you..
you are loyal and understanding,,
you never took me granted when all did..
you were there for me when ever i needed someone...
you loved me as if it was a must for you...

but its so pathetic to be with u when i totally cant love you...
just let me go...
this is killing me all inside..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pempi always write this kind of stuff.... would like to read something serious by you!!!

R.K.Wawilly said...

wow..thats so nice, some serious stuffs!!!
It is so nice

swyt butterfly said...

Alheyyyy!! is this about your life???
i can't beleive....

PemPeNeyNo AnEsThEyShiYa said...

hehe.. its not practically abt my life.. but its mentally my life.. teehee...