BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ya RaBbAa....


oh my lord,

is this the punishment or the reward for love?
tell me my heart?
why isn't the series of hurt never vanish
why does it has so much to examine?
how dreadfully are the stories of love been written,
it never know...

no matter how much sacrifices it attends,
the person my heart targets' never cares.

how can the destination of the loyalty be shaped,
cause there is no easing of the problems in my heart.

heart beats are been stunned,
breathing has become difficult..
my lips always mention you and thinks of the memorable moments.
aaww someones life is ruined of wanting someone so badly...

no body listens to the deep crying sighs of my heart...
no ones there to hold my trembling body, to give me a hug..
half fulfilled are my wishes,
broken are all my dreams..
discouraged are my thoughts in suspect, has a wall of hate built up?
even in victory there is the feeling of loss..

"never to ask the ones who experience the pain of love
that, how is smiling and how is happiness..
cause there is always a fear of danger, over their heads.. at all times...
sometimes here, sometimes there""

PS: its the meaning of the song 'Ya Rabba' and its really meaningful..

4 comments:

.mini said...

nice meaning dho
ya rabba dheydhey koi jaan bhi agar lavatha?

DarkCasanova said...

translation of a hindhi song dho..like mini on de above said nice meaning

swyt butterfly said...

yeaaaa nice meaning...u kno i don't understand hindi...so for poooor me, the translation ixx goood...

Anonymous said...

yeah its that song